Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Crunchy Pea Salad


This Crunchy Pea Salad may sound weird but trust me, it’s so good! Peas, peanuts, bacon, celery…all for a refreshing salad.

So I know this Crunchy Pea Salad sounds totally crazy and weird but I had to try it after it got rave reviews online.

Peas…I don’t hate them, but I can definitely leave them. The saltiness of the bacon, the crunch of the celery and nuts, the freshness of the peas, and the bite of the onion all work together.

It’s a pleasant surprise. Take my word on this Crunchy Pea Salad! Believe it or not this is best when you toss it together with the frozen peas. Let them thaw slightly before serving but extra cold makes it extra good!

Ingredients:

2-1/2 cups frozen peas (about 13 ounces)
1 cup dry roasted peanuts
1 cup chopped celery
6 bacon strips , cooked and crumbled
1/4 cup chopped red onion
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup prepared zesty Italian salad dressing

Instructions:

Get full recipe==>>the-girl-who-ate-everything.com