Thursday, June 28, 2018

Strawberry Shortcake Cookie Cups


This Strawberry Shortcake Cookie Cups Recipe is now at the top of my list for all time favorite desserts. I am so ecstatic to share it with all of you. Have you ever had one of those Strawberry Crunch Bars? I think they are made by Good Humor. If you are a fan of those, you will find yourself addicted to these Strawberry Shortcake Cookie Cups quite quickly. My Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles were such a hit in our house that I was needing another Strawberry Shortcake idea.

Ingredients:


  • Refrigerated Sugar cookie Dough- I used Pillsbury
  • Reddi Wip Whipped Cream
  • Fresh strawberries

Instructions:


  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. Wash and remove stems from strawberries.
  3. Form cookie dough into 1" balls. Press each ball into the openings in the muffin pan and press down in the middle with your thumb to form a cup shape.
  4. Bake for 12 minutes or until browned.
  5. Get full recipe==>>cincyshopper.com