Thursday, June 28, 2018

Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles Recipe


If you like strawberries you are going to love this Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles Recipe. Since I was just a young kid I have always loved Strawberry Shortcake. I am not sure if I grew so found of the yummy dessert because of my Strawberry Shortcake Dolls obsession or if it was because we enjoyed Strawberry Shortcake for dessert frequently. Whichever the reason be I know that I have passed the obsession along to my children as well ha ha! Thank goodness they love their strawberries.

This small taste of lovely weather and sunshine that we had here in Cincinnati over the weekend has had the entire family on a cold treats kick. Even the baby has been loving the cold treats.

Ingredients:


  • 2 cup Strawberries
  • 1/2 cup crushed Vanilla Wafers
  • 2 cup Vanilla Yogurt
  • 1/2 cup Honey

Instructions:


  1. Combine the vanilla wafers, yogurt, and honey. Mix well.
  2. Wash and trim the strawberries, then puree in food processor.
  3. Use Popsicle molds or small paper cups and Popsicle sticks as molds.
  4. Get full recipe==>>cincyshopper.com