Friday, July 27, 2018

Citrus Mint Kombucha Cocktails (Whole 30, Paleo, Gluten Free, No Added Sugar)


Citrus Mint Kombucha Cocktails. That's what we are sipping on this week. Don't they look delicious? Can you believe this is the first drink recipe I have posted on the blog? Seriously how have I let that happen? Other than smoothies you won't find any other drink recipes in the archives.

Ingredients:


  • 2 cara cara oranges, peeled (you could also substitute navel oranges)
  • 1/2 a grapefruit, peeled
  • 1 cup chilled kombucha (I used this kind) (Or learn to make your own here)
  • 20 large mint leaves
  • 1 TBSP organic vanilla extract (I love this brand) (omit for Whole 30)
  • pinch sea salt
  • Optional additions: 2 oz rum or grain free vodka (avoid if on Whole 30)

Instructions:


  1. Place all the ingredients into your high speed blender (I use this Vitamix and love it)
  2. Blend well, until smooth
  3. Get full recipe==>>pureandsimplenourishment.com