Sunday, June 17, 2018

Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Recipe


These chocolate raspberry brownies disappeared so fast at the dinner I served them at that I almost didn't get one!

After dessert was served and on the tables I came back into the kitchen and discovered that my “pretty” piece of dessert was GONE! Yes, someone had taken my “pretty,” picture worthy piece of dessert. By this time the majority of people had already eaten their dessert. I went back out to the cultural hall and searched through the tables looking for an uneaten “pretty” piece of dessert – I found one that was somewhat “pretty” and stole it right off the table.

Ingredients:


  • 1 package 21 oz. brownie mix (9 x 13 size)
  • 1/2 C seedless raspberry jam I used jam with seeds!
  • 2 C fresh raspberries or frozen whole raspberries without syrup, thawed and drained, divided (I used 1 1/2 cups frozen for the dessert and then used 1/2 cup fresh to garnish the top)
  • 3 squares 1 ounce each white chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
  • 2 packages 8oz. cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 C powdered sugar
  • 1/4 C milk
  • 1 C heavy whipping cream wh ipped to stiff peaks

Instructions:


  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Lightly spray bottom of a 9 x 13 pan with nonstick cooking spray
  3. Prepare and bake brownie mix according to package
  4. Cool completely
  5. Spread jam onto brownies
  6. Get full recipe==>>yourhomebasedmom.com