Monday, June 25, 2018

Cinnamon Mocha Iced Coffee


This amazing cinnamon mocha iced coffee is made with a deliciously simple cinnamon syrup, cold brew coffee, and topped off with chocolate syrup for an incredible drink that will be you new favorite way to start the day!

Pretty much anytime I walk by a Starbucks I tell myself, “Mmmmm, a nice cold iced coffee would be great right about now.” Inevitably I give into the urge a plunk down my hard earned money for a cold coffee drink. Don’t get me wrong, it is delicious, however, I always feel a little guilty for paying so much for this simple coffee drink.

Ingredients:


  • ½ c. cold brew coffee homemade or store-bought
  • 1 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
  • 2 Tbsp. 1 oz. cinnamon syrup
  • ¼ c. half and half
  • coffee ice cubes

Cinnamon Syrup:

  • 1 c. water
  • 1¼ c. granulated sugar
  • 2 whole cinnamon sticks

Instructions:


  1. For the Cinnamon Syrup: In a small saucepan, add the water, sugar, and cinnamon sticks.
  2. Bring the ingredients to a low boil over medium low heat. Simmer for about 5 minutes to reduce the liquid slightly. Let cool completely. Strain out the cinnamon sticks by pouring the syrup through a fine-mesh sieve. Transfer the ingredients to a jar or resealable container. Can be used for up to two weeks if refrigerated.
  3. Get full recipe==>>realhousemoms.com