Monday, June 25, 2018

Rumchata + Fireball: Cinnamon Toast Crunch


The other weekend one of my best friends was up for a visit and wanted us all to try this Cinnamon Toast Crunch shot she had tried recently. To be completely honest.......I didn't try it and have no clue what her recipe was.

I know it had Rum Chata and Fireball in it and that's all I know. I remember she made a shaker or two full.......but I don't remember if she actually remembered the recipe she was given or just winged it. I also seem to remember a mess in my kitchen where she was pouring it.......not sure if the shaker wasn't closed tight, or if she missed a couple shot glasses when she was straining the shots out of the shaker.....none the less, that is what inspired me to make tonight's cocktail!

This little shooter is REALLY REALLY good! My neighbor was walking by as I was taking my final photos for this post, so I convinced her to come into the backyard and have a shot with me. We both thought it was delish! Although she has a bottle of Fireball at home, I believe in the not do distant future she will be purchasing a bottle of Rum Chata to go with that bottle of Fireball.

Ingredients:


  • 2 ounces Rum Chata
  • 1 ounce Fireball
  • cinnamon & sugar to rim the glasses (3 sugar : 1 cinnamon)
  • Get full recipe==>>drinkwire.liquor.com